Skip links

What Is A Transfer Release Agreement

Hello Stephen, since Div. III does not offer sports scholarships, the key question is whether your son has been “recruited” for Div. III school. (You can search for our blog titled “NCAA Rules: Definition of a Recruited Athlete.”) Otherwise, it would be possible for him to become a div. I am in school and I am eligible to participate immediately. Note, however, that in the middle of the year in a Div. The baseball program cannot be eligible until the following school year. If he misses a season, it could be his “Redshirt” year, and he could have 3 more seasons to play. Rick Make sure you stay up to date on what`s going on in college tennis and follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.

Hello, I`m currently in an NAIA school that I run here, I really want to transfer, but I don`t want to get a release form from my coach. Am I noisy talking to other coaches during the summer and when my season is over? And can I still apply to this school during the summer? Sam, I was referring to it, as well as to the Div. I need when he would go back for his 4th year of university. For the 4-2-4 at Div. II, 12 transferable hours per semester of enrollment at JUCO must be completed and have a cumulative average of 2.00. Rick Mon ami is currently enrolled in a private NAIA school and plays baseball there. This is his first year and he already knows he doesn`t want to be there. He wants to move to a two-year-old Juko college and wants to play baseball. What would be its limits in this regard? Could he also move on to the two-year spring semester (or earlier) and then move with me to Eastern Kentucky University in the fall of 2014? Would he have any restrictions on baseball there? Thank you very much! Taylor Hi Star, For complete information on the transfer rules and the steps she should follow, contact me directly at Good luck to your daughter! Rick There is no specific NAIA rule that tells student-athletes how to proceed with the transfer. If you are an NAIA student and would like to move to an NCAA school, it is “recommended” that you obtain official permission to contact your current college`s documents. NCAA schools will not recruit you otherwise.

Hi June, He can take a medical red jersey as long as the medical records are sufficient to confirm that he is so injured that he will not be able to play this season. In addition, he can move to a JUCO next year and play one season. Rick Hi Tay, You will be able to be eligible immediately in the spring if you meet the academic requirements for the single transfer rule and are approved by your current school. Good luck! Rick Hi Alika, In college athletics, you have either 5 years (if NCAA Div. I) or 10 semesters of full-time enrollment (if NCAA Div. II, III or NAIA) during which you can play four seasons in your sport. So if you attend the MCC as a full-time student for two semesters, you will have either 4 years or 8 semesters to compete in football. .